Quality Fishing Boats and Deck Gear - Built by Fishermen for Fishermen
The fisherman’s roller of choice throughout Alaska! Maritime Fab continuously innovates and improves products, and the Bristol Bay Roller is no exception. Our 3rd generation roller design, with reinforced side frames, comes standard without a hub, and instead uses a low profile bypass valve mounted directly to the freewheeling motor for smooth setting. A roller bearing, greasable via standard grease fitting, supports the non-drive side of the core, and is replaceable without having to remove the roller from its base. Our one-piece rubber vulcanization reduces web snag potential compared to the multi-piece vulcanization process used on some rollers.
- Direct drive with 18 cu inch freewheeling motor eliminates hub
- Hub-less design reduces maintenance (hub options available with greasable bearing)
- Roller bearing with grease zerk
- One-piece ~14” diameter rubber vulcanization
- Heavy duty aluminum side frames
- Heavy-duty foot brackets with stainless steel lock mechanism keeps roller secure while fishing; provides tilt-in position for mooring or towing net
- Standard widths: 36”, 42”, 48”, and 60” (others available as special order)
- Pipe handles (standard) help contain net on roller, reduce snags and backlashes, and provide safety hand-holds
- Parts and installation support in Bristol Bay
Contact us to discuss your needs and to get your job on the schedule.